Since my birthday falls in December, this practically sums up my year. So here it is, 22 things I did when I was 22.
1. Krabi. First all-girls trip this December with Hazwani & Wanis
2. Ledang. First time co-leading a mountain climbing expedition
3. Phuket. First trip to Thailand with family in June
4. Stong. Most challenging but also most touching mountain xpdc
6. Project 9LOVE. Mothers’ day pillow mini biz with Syah.
8. Spent my birthday snorkeling at Phi Phi Island among rainbow colored fishes. Beautiful experience.
9. Invited my Chinese, Myanmar & Vietnam friends to my house this Hari Raya.
11. Had the best exam results this year. Awesome. Also had the worst too..
12. (Just) Graduated from school/college. Woah.
13. Spent a night alone at Dairy Farm. 2 hrs is enuf.
14. Had a quiet, spiritual Ramadhan. Instead of busying myself with the many activities like Ramadhan camps etc.
15. Cycled at Nai Yang, Phuket like a local. Best.
17. Wrote an article for BH for a Ramadhan/Eid feature.
18. Since one of the interviewees for the article was OVA, I end up purchasing, a first time, a princessy pink & brown long dress from there. Love it so much!
19. Teach my grandma read Malay Language. She used to teach me reading the Holy Quran when I was younger. Circle of life.
20. Bought my first own blackberry backpack. Super awesome.
21. Re-connected with my best friend from primary school. Although we’ve been friends since pri sch & live near each other, its only this year that our mums finally met each other after so long. Happy.
22. Being contribution to my loved one’s & other people’s lives. :)
Alhamdulillah, my 22 was awesome and so is 2010. Insyaallah being 23 in 2011 will be filled with many happy times, blessings and a notch up on my faith. Ameen!