2. Hike from Macritchie to… Macritchie. Original plan was to hike from Macrtichie to Bukit Timah but we kinda got lost along the way.
3. Had my first Accounts job.
4. Picked up (back) Arabic language.
5. Ate at Arnolds’ Pasir Ris with the girls. I love the ambience of that place.
6. Took the Certificate in Islamic Banking & Finance (CIBF).
7. Took part in Pumpfest 2008 at Kallang Leisure Park.
8. Climbed up Mt. Stong!
9. Attended Trainers’ Workshop where I met Kak Haida of Polka Dot Pleasures.
10. Help out in Ramadhan Rocks 08 in the F&B team where we then asked Polka Dot Pleasures to sponsor and Kak Haida gladly did =)
11. Read Khaled Hosseini’s The Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns. Both heartwrenching and emotional.
12. Got caught in the Ayat-Ayat Cinta frenzy. Read the novel and watched the dvd.
13. Finally passed my Basic Theory Test (after 3 attempts).
14. Sew my guitar dress.
15. Sew my peach lace jubah/kebaya.
16. Run from Pasir Ris to Changi.
17. Watched The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. I love fantasy movies. The only kind of movies I would watch in cinemas are the fantasy and action-packed ones.
18. Watched Twilight. And read the rest of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series.
19. Went to Climb on! 2008 at Pasir Ris Park.
20. Went up the Menara Taming Sari at Melaka.
So I’ve finally turned 21 today =)